MBBS, MS OG, DNB OG
1. M.B.B.S – Kilpauk Medical College, 1998.
2. MS OG – JIPMER, Pondicherry, 2008.
3. Infertility Training done in Reproductive Medicine division of Sri Ramachandra Medical Institute, 2009.
4. Diploma in Reproductive Medicine ( DRM )from Keil University, Germany.
1. The Risk of preeclampsia in frozen thawed embryo transfers among Asian population : Analysis of1862 cases conceived with ICSI in ASRM 2018. – Author Dr Aruna Ashok, Co-Authors Dr. Manish Banker, Dr. Azade Patel, Dr. Priyasakthi C, Dr. Krithika Devi, Dr. Madhupriya.
2. Duration of estradiol administration and embryo transfer outcomes in donor-recipient cycle. A Pilot study YUVA ISAR, 2018. – Dr Priyasakthi C, Dr Aruna Ashok.
3. Clinical presentation of FSHR 2039A>G Ser680 Asn Polymorphisms in unexpected poor responders of POSEIDON group Ia & IIa, A case series. TAPISAR 2018 – Best paper award Dr. Priyasakthi C, Dr. Aruna Ashok.