M.B.B.S., D.G.O., DNB(OG), FRM
1. MBBS - SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE, KANCHEEPURAM.
2. DGO - Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology , GOVT. MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI
3. DNB(OG) - SOUTHERN RAILWAYS HEADQUARTERS HOSPITAL, CHENNAI
4. Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine - Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mumbai
1. She has worked as Assistant Professor in Govt.VILLUPURAM MEDICAL COLLGE and Govt. SALEM MEDICAL COLLEGE where she has been well trained in high risk obstetrics management.
2. During her higher studies in Southern Railways, she has been awarded by THE MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS, GOVT. OF INDIA, for the outstanding work done for a COVID infected pregnant woman.
3. An article “ HELPING NEW LIVES ENTER THIS COVID WORLD SAFELY” has been published in TIMES OF INDIA on 11.04.2021 regarding the same.
4. She has won in quiz competitions and presented papers in National conferences during her academic period.
5. She has achieved MERIT 2 during her ICOG training in Reproductive medicine and is well trained in management of infertile couple , ultrasonography, diagnostic endoscopy and high risk obstetrics.
6. She is well known for her friendly nature and treats her patients with extreme compassion and care.